Engineers Australia’s 2020 International Women’s Day event series was celebrated with over 2,000 people from 420 organisations. In 2021 we will be marking this special day once again.
Returning on Wednesday 10 March, the event series will have a new look and feel, and will be expanding to all Australian States and Territories. Spots are limited due to COVID restrictions so get in quick to avoid disappointment!
International Women’s Day Registration Rates
Registrations to IWD 2021 include a hot breakfast or two course plated lunch depending on your location and time zone.
Please note, in 2021 due to COVID 19 at this stage there will be no corporate table bookings due to social distancing requirements at venues.
Contact the team at Engineers Australia should you have queries on [email protected] or 02 9410 5641
• All registration fees are quoted in and will be charged in Australian Dollars. To view the current foreign exchange, please visit www.x-rates.com.
• The registration fees listed above are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
• Member registration applies to members of Engineers Australia (EA)
• To learn more about Membership with Engineers Australia please click here. Alternatively, please contact Engineer Australia's Member Services team at [email protected] to learn more about the benefits of becoming an EA Member.
Terms and Conditions
Take a moment to review the terms and conditions for this event
The following refund terms will apply for cancellation of an Event registration:
a. Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will incur an AUD$50.00 cancellation fee
b. Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before will incur an AUD$100.00 cancellation fee
c. Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
• Transfer of Event registration will be permitted if you notify us with at least 5 business days’ notice of the Event. Any difference in fees will need to be paid if the substitute registrant is not entitled to the same Event registration rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower Event fee item.
• Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any or all of the elements in the Event Program.
• Throughout the Event, your image may be photographed or filmed. Your consent to the use of your image in full or in part for any Engineers Australia related purposes is taken to be given by attending this Event. Should you not wish to have your image photographed or filmed, please inform the photographer/camera operator at this Event.
• Where a payment has been made, there will be no refund for those who do not attend.